Biography (Jewelry)Jewelry (쥬얼리), was a South Korean girl group created and managed by Star Empire Entertainment. They debuted in 2001 with their first album Discovery. The group was the longest-running Korean girl group (with more than 2 members), surpassing super-group Baby V.O.X., until their disbandment in 2015.
Members (as of 2014):
* Full Name: Kim Yewon (김예원)
* Born: December 5, 1989
* Height: 162 cm
* Weight: 45 kg
* Bloodtype: O
* Education: Myongji College, Applied Music
* Hobbies/Skills: Listening to Music
* Position: Main Vocals, Leader
-Was a Star Empire trainee for five years.
-Joined Jewelry May/June 2010.
-Revealed to be the 4th Jewelry member in January 19. 2011.
* Full Name: Park Semi (박세미)
* Born: October 8, 1990
* Height: 163 cm
* Weight: 44 kg
* Bloodtype: A
* Education: Chosun University, Chinese Studies
* Hobbies/Skills: Watching Movies
* Position: Maknae, Vocals
-Superstar K Season 1 contestant in 2009. Made it...
Audio & Music file(s) found for Jewelry