دو شنبه,۲۰ ارديبهشت ماه ۱۴۰۰مطابق با ۲۸ رمضان ۱۴۴۲ هجرى قمرى
محّمد فرقانيان الیادرانی
– B.S. in physics of building materials, Tehran Technical College
– B.S. in Electronics & Communication – Microcontrollers
Dortmund Technical College (Sep.87 – Aug.91)
– Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer 1998
– Oracle, PL/SQL and NoSQL programming studies certificates
– Conferences attended: Open Source Developer, Java (EJB)
– Professional Trainer in Electronic as Radio & TV Technician, Tehran
Astrophysics, nuclear physics
Computers / misc operating systems
Playing with new technologies/gadgets
Connecting the world.
|What is with ‘forgani.com’?
My original surname is Forghanian Elyadarani on my Persian identity card.
This is very difficult to spell and many Europeans cannot pronounce it. So I changed my last name to Forgani.
This is only stated on my German identity card. All my friends call me Forgani. It is short, easy to pronounce and to remember especially for the people who know me.
In South Korea the people call me 오 장소 (Oh Jung-Su). I got this name from a Buddhist when I married my wife in order to overcome all my weaknesses in my live.
Leave a Reply
See more website here...
- Wissenschaft, Technik, Kultur
- About Me
- Garten neu gestalten
- IPs, who’s trying to hack my Site
- Great stuffs
- my cars and motorbikes
- Kang – Hyo Jung
- Ali Esteki (1)
- Blog (17)
- Electronic (12)
- iribTv (4)
- Linux (10)
- Ring Clock Project (4)
- Root (20)
- Tools (6)
- WordPress (6)