سه شنبه,۱۹ فروردين ماه ۱۳۹۹مطابق با ۱۳ شعبان ۱۴۴۱ هجرى قمرى
(Oh Jung-Su) 오정수 (Mohammad Forgani)
– Born in Isfahan (بچه محله اليادران), Iran
– Married in South Korea
– Live in Dortmund, Germany
– Finally work for an US company
– B.S. in physics of building materials, Tehran Technical College
– B.S. in Electronics & Communication, Dortmund Technical College (Sep.87 – Aug.91)
– Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer 1998
– Oracle, PL/SQl and Sqlplus programming studies certificates
– Conferences attended: Open Source Developer, Java (EJB)
– Professional Trainer in Electronic as Radio & TV Technician, Tehran
(آموزشگاه راديو و تلويزيون مقدم سال ۱۳۵۸)
(۱۳۶۱دانشکده ازاد اختر شناسي شيراز)مدرسه مفيد اسلامى (اصفهان چهارسوق)
Astrophysics, nuclear physics
Computers / misc operating systems
Playing with new technologies/gadgets
Connecting the world.
|What is with ‘forgani.com’?
My original surname is Forghanian Elyadarani on my Persian identity card.
This is very difficult to spell and many European people cannot pronounce it. So I changed my surname to Forgani. This is indicated only on my German identity card.All my friends call me Forghani. It is short, easy to pronounce and remember especially for the people who know me.
In South Korea the people call me 오 장소 (Oh Jung Su). I got this name from a Buddhist when I married my wife to overcome all my weaknesses in my live.
|Angkor Wat, Kambodscha (July 2012)|
debian: 9.5 (stretch) / PHP7
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) 4x CPU E5520 @2.27GHz