جمعه,۲۴ مرداد ماه ۱۳۹۹مطابق با ۲۴ ذيحجه ۱۴۴۱ هجرى قمرى
Posted by M. 4Gani under WordPressi:
A Plain & Simple Free WordPress Theme
jPortal WordPress Theme has the special features for usage with the wpCarrers plugin.
It’s a clean and simple one / three-column (left and right side bar) with customizable header image.
Note: The page’s content will be displayed in a one-column.
Fixed-width, one columns and two dynamic sidebars, widget ready theme and with very well structured CSS file.
|Download | Demo|
wpCareers (JobPortal Project) is a WordPress plugin
The plugin allows you to build an online jobs/resume website, where the applicants will be able to search, update, add/remove, and add or edit their resumes/profiles.
In addition, user can also add/delete/change descriptions, upload images/photos.
* In Admin Area the administrator will be able to:
* View and manage records in terms of add/modify/remove of entries
* Approve or deny the posts.
* Inactive Applicants Convert to Active
* Delete Users profile, Delete Employer profiles
It is a complete ready to use as Job Board System
We strongly recommend you using themes that the front page will be displayed in one column otherwise you use our theme wpcareers.
Some themes, which are already modified to use for wpcareer plugin, placed below for downloading:
|Accordion Lite||Red City|
Some themes, which are arleady modifie by me to use in wpcareer plugin, are available HERE!
This plugin is under active development. If you experience problems, please first make sure you have installed the latest version. Feature requests, bug reports and comments can be submitted [here]
1) Click here to download the wpCareers last release
Installing the plugin
Please test the plugin with your theme on a develop machine or a local machine, if the test is successful then install it on the production machine.
1. Extract files
2. Upload ‘wpcareers/’ folder to your ‘./wp-content/plugins/’ directory
3. Login to the administration and go to “admin panel/plugins” and activate the plugin
4. Go to the “Manage” tab of your WP.
You have now there a new tab called “wpcareers” to configure the plugin.
You will need to make the following folders writeable (chmod 777) :
NEW in THE VERSION 1.1
Add a public directory and upload the resume and images resources (the public folder must have write permission)
Questions and Examples of Use
Frequently Asked Questions
Jan 18, 2010 – Released v1.1
– fixed for plugin auto-upgrade