سه شنبه,۱۰ آذر ماه ۱۳۹۴مطابق با ۱۸ صفر ۱۴۳۷ هجرى قمرى
With this plugin, you will be able to add a Classifieds Advertising for Personals, Auto or Business in to your wordpress blog.
Installing the plugin:
Please test the plugin with your theme on a develop machine or a local machine, if the test is successful install it on the production machine.
1) last release (classifieds Page in one column) or you may check out a working copy over HTTP.
2) Extract the zip files
3) Upload folder to your site (./wp-content/plugins/wp-classified)
You also have to create an a public directory under wp-content (the public folder must have write permission)
and create the following directories and chmod them to 777 (writable by the webserver.)
4) Login to the administration and go to “admin panel/plugins” and activate the plugin
5) Go to the “Manage” tab of your WP. You have now there a new tab called “WP-Classified Admin”.
6) Go into the Manage — wpClassified —
7) Click on “Add Category”
8) Categories are the MAIN sections of your classifieds. For example, Autos For Sale
9) Now that you have a category, click on “Add List” under the Add/Edit Categories menu.
10) Create a list and then choose its parent category.
Lists are your subsections on your classifieds. For example, “Trucks” would be a list whose parent category would be “Autos For Sale.”
Unless you create lists under your categories, you won’t see a thing on your classified page.
Configure the plugin
Make sure the folder images have the correct writing permissions.
You will need to make the following folders writeable (chmod 777) :
NEW in THE VERSION 1.4
Add a public directory and upload the images public resources (the public folder must have write permission)
If you upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4 please move all public images form the folder wp-content/plugins/wp-classified/images into the wp-content/public/wp-classified/
Uninstalling the plugin
For uninstalling deactivate the plugin in the WordPress admin menu and delete the wp-classified directory from the /wp-content/plugins/ directory and the page and tables, which are installed by the plugins with drop table in phpMyAdmin.
I create and tested on WordPress version 2.3.2 on default and unchanged Permalink structure.
The plugin works successfully with the latest version of wordpress 2.7.
- Deactivate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Backup Database tables *_wpClassified_* and files.
- Upload the files to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder and overwrite the existing file.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Please Note: in ‘Classified Options‘ page in admin interface, check that all the required fields are filled in and save!
Questions and Examples of Use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why the main site gives me the 404 or Not Found error message
This is a .htaccess 404 error message and you should update your .htaccess file in the wordpress root directory.
Q: Who can I collapse the categories as default instead of expanded as default.
Open the file ./includes/main_tpl.php in your favorite text editor.
Edit line: ca. 34
update the ’showAll();’ to ‘hideAll();’
That’s all ;)
Q: I would like to put the last ads in my sidebar. is it possible?
Inside the wordpress admin ‘Design’ menu, ‘Widgets’ submenu, add the wpCalssifieds widget to your blog where you want, then save the changes.
To support Permalink structure:
Normally you should not edit the htaccess, the Permalink link will be detect by plugin automatically.
The htaccess is a way to add the category name to the url or display the post title in the blog url.
This is an example for .htaccess file to redirect to wpClassified for the people who use ‘ /%category%/%postname%/’ as permalink structure
Please open the .htaccess file in the wordpress root folder in your favorite editor and look for line
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
and replace it with:
#RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
RewriteRule !^(classified)/ /index.php [L]
RewriteRule ^classified/([^/\(\)]*)/? /index.php?pagename=classified [QSA,L,R,NS]
May be by using the ‘/%postname%’ or ‘/%category%/%postname%/’ as permalink structure the plugin must work correctly and you do not need change anything.
Q: Warning: imageftbbox() [function.imageftbbox]: Could not read font?
Enable the GD and FreeType Support in php configuration or unselect the ‘Show the confirmation code’ check box in admin interface
Some words about permission:
if the people post as anonymous, they are identify by their IP address.
Is the IP address a dynamical address, then they get lost after a while and their edit permission.
Changes 1.4 – January 17/01/2009
– January 18/01/2009 fix for Internet Explorer and xampp
– fixed for plugin auto-upgrade
Note: This bugfix release hove to install Manually.
– fixed for the plugin auto-upgrade. (must test with the next coming version)
– moved directories public resources to wp-content
Changes 1.3.1-b – February 09/02/2009
– modify to approve posts before they are published
– fixed the problem with re-size of thumbs images
Changes 1.3.1-a – January 25/01/2009
– update to cover changes between WP-Version 2.6 and 2.7
– fixed the widget control
Changes 1.3.0-a – October 13/10/2008
– Modify to expanded and collapses the Categories
– Modify to show the last post in footer
Changes in 1.3 – September 10/2008
– Update to display-style classified ads in one column
– Added the ad images viewer
– Allowed more images per ad
– All the pages using templates
– Added style sheet for page layout
– comments on individual listings/ads?
– implement the paid service and pay pal options?
– preventing the Bad languages
- Email: email@example.com
(Please include wpclassified in the subject of your email.)
- Mercurial & hg view
- jPortal wordpress theme
- WordPress Careers plugin
- Check For Email pattern
- WordPress ODLinks Plugin
- WordPress Classifieds Plugin
- Clean up the Ubuntu
- Persian philosophs and sciences
- (IE)HTML - اديتور به فارسي و لاتين
- Online Graphic Plotter
- Online scientific calculator
- تقويم ساليانه
- تبديل کُدهای رايج
- تبدیل تاریخ شمسی به میلادی
- فارسی نويس
- تبديل خط فينگليش به فارسى