يك شنبه,۲۹ فروردين ماه ۱۴۰۰مطابق با ۶ رمضان ۱۴۴۲ هجرى قمرى
How to make a motion light detector with mp3 player
In this project, I‘m going to build a simple motion detector circuit with a mp3 player.
The idea is based on: If somebody passes through the doorway, the circuit should detect it and switch the light on and play a music.
The main component that I used is a microwave radar sensor and a small mp3-player.
- A Microwave/radar motion sensor (The sensor can detect motion up to 5 meter away and his angle is about 360 degrees.)
- A 5V power supply (I used an universal phone charger)
- A Traic BT139 with a Optocopler MOC 3021
- A BC547 Transistor (to power mp3-player and optocopler)
How Does it Work?
May you do NOT necessary to develop your own switch.
Currently who wants can buy the device from the Chinese resellers for about 3$. It’s can switch up to 30 watts.
Microwave Radar Sensor Switch
The max distance range of the radar is about 7m.
The device have two potentiometer for adjustment of sensitivity and time.
This range can be limited to 2m by adjusting the sensitivity potentiometer.
Radar sensor can detect a moment in behind a wooden door and if the room is smaller than minimum range (and that is my case) than the light will be on by any movement behind the door.
Leave a Reply
See more website here...
- Home Energy Monitor
- Quiz Game Buzzer with LCD 128×64
- Solar Monitoring System
- Geiger Counter with Arduino and 16×2 LCD
- Clock with LED Strip and NeoPixel Ring
- Philips Uranus 54
- Motion detector with light & mp3 player
- Ceiling Light with direct & indirect light
- Solarpanel selber bauen
- LED Cube 8x8x8
- Rotary phone Pulse to DTMF Converter
- Tonbandkoffer – Simonetta TB-11
- DDS Signal Generator (Device Voltages)
- Raspbian und Kodi
- AD8232 Heart Rate Monitor
- Philetta 234L BD234U/L Radio
- Transistortester GM328
- Ali Esteki (1)
- Blog (17)
- Electronic (12)
- iribTv (4)
- Linux (10)
- Ring Clock Project (4)
- Root (21)
- Tools (6)
- WordPress (6)